Care Giver

Canada is a country which recognizes the important work done by caregivers. These are the workers who provide support to our children, seniors, and others requiring care.

Canada’s Live-In Caregiver Program (LCP) is for foreign nationals who wish to be employed by a Canadian citizen as a caretaker/nanny for their children or someone with disabilities in the home. This would provide a direct pathway to permanent residence. After just two years of experience with the LCP work permit, foreign nationals can apply for permanent residence. Canada is currently accepting certain number of applications each year under the following programs:

  • Home Child Care Provider
  • Home Support Worker

Check for Eligibility


  • 4 Nightjar Dr, Brampton Ontario L7A 5A1
  • +1(647) 640 1522
    +1(647) 297 2555
  • info@queenscountyimmigration.ca

Service Media-kit

View our 2022 Mediakit for an easy to read guide on
all of the services offer.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks