Care Giver

Canada is a country which recognizes the important work done by caregivers. These are the workers who provide support to our children, seniors, and others requiring care. Canada’s Live-In Caregiver Program (LCP) is for foreign nationals who wish to be employed by a Canadian citizen as a caretaker/nanny for their children or someone with disabilities […]
Read More

LMIA Application

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) The Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) regularly assesses the Canadian job market in relation to the available skills in the labour market. This work permit is issued only on the basis of an ESDC labour market impact assessment (LMIA) granted to the Canadian employer that confirms there is no Canadian available to […]
Read More

Work Permit

You may be eligible to apply for an OPEN WORK PERMIT if one of the situations implies: – You have recently graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution. You’re a spouse or family member of someone working or studying temporarily in Canada. You have a temporary resident permit valid for at least six months. You’ve filed […]
Read More

Study Permit

To study in Canada, you will need a Study Permit. A study permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Every year, over 130,000 international students choose to study at Canadian universities. In addition to a […]
Read More

Express Entry

Express Entry is an online immigration system which manages skilled workers applications for permanent residence to Canada under federal and certain provincial economic programs. The new express entry system will be for you. With the Express Entry System, an electronic profile of the applicant must be prepared and submitted to IRCC.  Queens County can help […]
Read More

Subscribe to our newsletter

Sign up to receive latest news, updates, promotions, and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
No, thanks